Thursday, May 13, 2010

I AM ON ANNUAL LEAVE AND I LIKE IT

I have been going through the photography equivalent of a 3 o'clock slump for several months now. I think i might be a little intimidated by my new camera, it's a monster. So here is the mission i have set out before myself today: Take ruddy photos.
My favorite inspiration for Photos it a lovely community called Flickr Group Roulette - everyday some one picks a theme group from flickr and then everyone invades it (following the theme of course). Take a Gander
Today is "The fork ran away with the spoon" day

In other activities, i will be making a no doubt botched recording of a song i have been working on for the last ages. Its about a blind elderly dwarf. it's nice to be back to writing music again, it's been 4 or 5 years! I suppose because the billford is so amazing with his mad musical skills i though jeez what's the point! But it makes me happy and in the end no one has to hear to it!

Other tasks for today (or tomorrow):
  • Remove the wardrobe of clothes from the floor
  • Book hair appointment - those roots arent going to colour themselves
  • Book a room for me and billy for my cousins wedding
  • Book a driving lesson
  • Buy a camera bar that will fit the monster
  • Send a surprise package to Aoifs in Canada
  • Run to the bridge and back
  • Make a header for my blog

It i don't complete these tasks - that's ok. Because I'm on annual leave. *SMUGSVILLE*

To the Max
Aoife

No comments: